- About us
- Creating applications for Android
- Creating applications for Android
- IOS application development for iPad and iPhone
- The cost of app development
- Developing applications for Windows Phone
- Android applications development
- Web development
- IT consulting
- Promotion of mobile applications
- Advertising support of internet projects
- Our portfolio
- Creating Keeper application for iPhone
- Creating Kiosk application for Android
- Creating an iPad application for Hochu magazine
- Creating the Price Helper application for Android
- Creating the Price Helper application for iPhone
- INTHELENS for iPhone
- The application for Akusherstvo.ru (iPad)
- The application for Akusherstvo.ru (iPhone)
- Website for the service Wi-Fi Space
- Wi-Fi Space Android
- Wi-Fi Space iOS
- Developing App WORDWOX for iOS
- WORDWOX Windows Phone
- Developing application Sleep Keeker for iOS
- Development WORDWOX service
Creating the Wi-Fi Space application for Android
Wi-Fi Space gives you free access to Wi-Fi hotspots around the world! Ongoing work by the team and users on improving the quality of Wi-Fi spots and updating passwords in real time.
The startup aims to become an indispensable tool for your business and leisure travel.
Analysis of the market and competitors
The main objective of the application is providing Wi-Fi access points for mobile users. To attract and retain as many users as possible for further monetization.
Read the reviews for each application..
Alexei Aporny December 3, 2013
«It’s a bomb, people. If it found only a couple of access points, you should be happy, because these wi-fi spots are added by people who know the passwords. We also need to add new spots, help each other if we know any passwords, and not just use the app and nothing more. The application is great. The only minor negative is that it doesn’t show wi-fi passwords.»
«Shit. Only shows only a third, so I give it 3 stars»
«So far it doesn’t work on nexus 10. With 4.4 version»
For example, we find a Wi-Fi-manager that allows users to automatically connect to free Wi-Fi and share information on open Wi-Fi networks around the world. Searching and connecting to an open Wi-Fi network is done by pressing one button.
We separately looked at applications that allow sharing Wi-Fi network passwords.
Again, feedback and reviews.
«4 stars. It’s ok. Does its job. I would like more functionality.»
«Very handy app for travelers»
«Stupid app. I don’t see any use of this app: it shows on gmaps, perhaps, if it finds networks, but what’s next?»
Positioning and naming
Our target audience – travelers who use their smartphones in new and unfamiliar places, students and teenagers who are low on money, and other people who try to save on mobile data traffic.
Positioning: a mobile application that shows nearest available Wi-Fi spots around the world.
Name of the application: Wi-Fi Space.
Next we develop the application logic
Develop a prototype
You can see the prototype by following the link http://site.biznestext.com/wifi-a/#p=home
Create 2 concepts: light and dark.
End up choosing dark. Draw out all the screens.
Testing and delivering to the client
We’ve developed the mobile app Wi-Fi Space for Android and a large database of wi-fi spots around the world, which is also used in the application for iOS (iPhone) and by the website.
Preparing an application for launch
People who worked on the project:
Project manager: Yulia Povar
Designer: Egor Tkachenko
Software Engineer: Bogdan Korda
Internet marketer: Lyalin Maxim
Technical director: Dmitry Moskalenko
Would you like to estimate the cost of your future project?