Among the many services and developments provided by WOXAPP company, we also offer mobile enterprise application development. We have extensive experience within the sectors of logistics, trade, industry and pharmaceutics.
We help boost the sales, optimize business processes, and create additional services for the company’s customers.
In what way do enterprise mobile apps promote sales?
- Optimization of inner processes, reducing time-consuming and material expenses.
- Contact between the company staff and customers.
- Creation of a new sales channel.
- Data collection.
Why is it effective?
- Reducing time and money resources for task solutions of the company.
- Possibility to analyse the efficiency of the employees and the department.
- Increase in communication quality between the subdivisions of the company.
- Feedback to the company staff and the customers.
- Company workers perform more tasks and spend a lot less time and efforts on them.
How do we develop enterprise mobile solutions?
We always endeavor to solve the main task – performance growth. That’s why mobile app development starts with the requirements, audience and competitors. We value the efficiency of a future mobile application.
- Product idea and business expertise
- Project evaluation and proposal
- Product design
- Backlog and development contract
- Planning a Sprint
- Accompaniment and achievement of the result
People come to our company to realize their idea of a mobile application, web resource or automate business processes. We conduct free business-expertise, advise the client and finalize the ideological component of the project, taking into account the needs of users.
The project team is evaluated by the development team. After that, the client receives a preliminary commercial proposal for the development of the application.
Understanding what the users expect from the application, we proceed to the prototyping process. A competently built interface is a guarantee that the user quickly navigates, how the application will help solve his problem. You get an opportunity to look at the functionality of the future application without the software part.
Draw the design of all screens and states of the elements. We use the recommendations of Google and Apple to design the application. We take care that the graphics solutions are understandable and convenient. You get a design that will set you apart from the competition.
Meeting with the product-hunter, discussing the details of the project. The team develops backlog for the whole project together with the customer. After the approval of backlog, the contract is signed with the customer.
An agreement with the customer on what development tasks will be performed on the nearest sprint.
the project is not completed
the project is completed
Demonstration to the customer results for 2 weeks. The team analyzes the risks and problems, completes the sprint, optimizes the further development of the application.
The difference between our work is that we not only develop applications, but also take them for promotion. Our customers receive a company that is responsible for all stages of work: from the first button to downloading the application and thanks to user feedback.
What will you receive?
App functionality depends on the tasks of the specific department or the whole enterprise mobile app development company.
For example, a developed app for a supermarket or hypermarket analysis department could have the following functional capabilities:
- bar-code scanning and identification of goods
- preparation of the Goods Report: descriptions, prices, units of measurement and others
- sending of the structured report in XLS format to the Analysis Department
- filling the check-lists (report forms) on the sales assistants work, general aspect of the department and goods presented in it
- feedback to the Analysis Department
- off-line work of the app without the Internet (The Internet is required only when sending a report).
Mobile applications are complex client-server programmes
Today mobile apps are complex programmes with client-server architecture. Before starting the development you should decide with which services and programmes the app will be synchronized. As a rule, existing API which serve to transfer the data are created or improved for mobile applications.
Think about the way you are going to introduce the app into the existing business processes.
Think again how users should know about your application.
When working on the project we use Scrum which is an Agile project development framework. The development is performed step-by-step, by small iterations. You control the process:
A complete list of tasks is collected and valued. Backlog is prepared.
The tasks are divided into short time segments – sprints (as a rule, it takes from a week to two weeks).
After completing each sprint, the result is shown to the client.
At WOXAPP, each free enterprise mobile app project estimate come with:
- Successful experience in developing projects for medium and large businesses.
- Business expertise in the development of start-ups.
- A team of 7 specialists when developing an application or a website.
- Uniqueness, no standard solutions.
- Term - development from 3 months.
- Transparent control system and flexibility in development.
Enterprise apps development cost
Enterprise app development costs for iOS or Android depend on many factors. Applications vary in complexity, design and set of functions.
Do you wish to order enterprise apps development? The price for your sector of business is calculated free of charge.
- Fill in a simple form.
- We will contact you within several hours to specify the requirements for the future application.
- You will receive the calculated price for the enterprise mobile app development.