WOXAPP is ready to help develop innovative products and solutions for equipment manufacturers in many areas, including :
- Manufacturers of industrial equipment;
- Manufacturers of food products;
- Electronics Manufacturers;
- Manufacturers of clothing and footwear;
- Recyclers of secondary raw materials;
- and many others.
Our product development services cover the full development cycle, from idea to market entry. We are able to develop both applications for your customers, as well as corporate applications for employees that will be integrated into the business processes and an accounting system already working in the enterprise.
Discover the Advantages of Business Apps
Today, mobile applications are becoming a powerful marketing tool that allows the company to solve various tasks facing the business. Mobile applications for entrepreneurs and manufacturers can act as both the main and an additional channel to improve business performance. Today even the most conservative industrialists are aware of all the advantages of using mobile technologies. Using these solutions, your enterprise will be able to:
- optimize internal business processes;
- solve part of tasks on work with distributors;
- attract new customers;
- create a positive image of the company;
- optimize communication processes with customers and partners.
Let’s consider the statistics in order to prove that industrial mobile applications and technologies are must-have tools for business.
77% of enterprises noted that the mobile apps for industry changed for the better compared to the solution available for iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows Phone two years ago;
66% of companies are planning to invest in mobile applications for business during the next three years;
69% of company departments constantly use from 2 to 5 solutions;
the main advantage of an app for industry is the fact that it allows an enterprise to reduce cost (saving up to $5000), increase productivity (an additional 6 weeks per employee annually) and improve the performance (39% of employees agree with it).
84% of users consider working with data through the mobile application as a top priority;
47% of users have already improved the ways of internal and external communication.
Thus, mobile applications allow you to significantly expand the company's internal infrastructure and optimize business processes, so creating a mobile application today can be a good impetus in the development of your business. Enterprise mobile applications should meet the following requirements:
- high work speed;
- data saving;
- centralized management;
- integration with the already existing corporate systems.
Main Reasons Your Business Should Have an App: Discovering the Efficiency
Here are the top reasons why the development of this instrument will be beneficial for your business:
A convenient format for searching and studying goods for distributors. For example, if you have mobile apps for construction industry it would be easier for your potential customers to find out the goods they need for their construction purposes.
The application may contain built-in operating and installation instructions.
Your customers will have the possibility to get prompt feedback from your technical support department.
It will help to make an optimization of the work of the departments within the company.
Apps are able to send notification to employees and customers about news and events. This feature is the most effective in mobile apps for retail industry since with its help you will be able to build the whole systems of personal offers, discounts and coupons.
What Tasks Would Be Solved in the Practice
- You will be able to create a loyalty program. Bonus loyalty programs are more economical than discount ones. The simplicity of its use in combination with the game mechanics of accumulation of points will ensure high involvement of customers in the loyalty program and will increase the number of repeated sales.
- It will be possible to increase the quantity of the goods ordered. The most loyal customers spend more - attract them more often with the help of targeted advertising messages and incentives for purchases. For example, apps for the hospitality industry may help potential customers to decide on the place of their next trip by analyzing personal preferences.
- It will be possible to increase the conversion of marketing campaigns and attract new distributors.
- You will be able to implement a reservation system, pre-order or delivery. Regardless of your type of business, using a mobile application, can help solve a number of logistics tasks, for example, launch delivery. This strategy will reduce costs 一 online orders will come through your own application directly into the POS system and you will not need the services of third-party contractors. Mobile apps for the automotive industry will help to take the most possible benefit from this possibility.
- It is a possibility to make communication with distributors more personal. They want to feel special, they want more encouragement, uniqueness and more valuable gifts. To achieve this, build the elements of gaming in a mobile application - so customers will get higher status when they spend more and in return you show them why the interaction with your brand is beneficial.
- You will improve your B2B interaction. Through a smartphone or tablet PC, the managers of client companies can send orders to the warehouse and operator, see balances in the warehouse and current prices, work with complaints and incoming requests. The application can improve the work with the client base due to an operative review of the order history and other customer data.
- It will be real to increase the mobility of the enterprise and the ability to bypass competitors on this background. According to statistics, 14.67% of CIOs & IT professionals are sure that the ability to be mobile and stay in touch will be one of the key factors of their success within the next year.
Development of Mobile Applications for Factories and Enterprises: How Do We Do This
Each production is unique, therefore, before starting work, we conduct business analysis. We study the company's production business processes, management, and employees’ expectations. We pay special attention to safety in the development of mobile applications for entrepreneurs and manufacturers. We carefully check and test the business application in order to prevent the leakage of confidential information.
What Are the Main Stages of the Mobile Business App Development?
The development of a mobile application takes place in several stages and begins with business analysis that will enable us to understand the characteristics of your business, production processes, target audience and its needs. After that, the stage of development of concrete decisions begins. Here we will define the structure of the application and its appearance. The last steps are the stage of direct implementation of technologies, control and launch of the application. Thus, the main steps of technologies creation are:
analysis and collection of requirements;
preparing of technical specifications in conformity with your order;
development and testing;
launching and publishing in Google Play and App Store.
How Much Does It Cost to Develop an Application for the Industry?
Many factors affect the cost of developing industrial mobile applications. The most significant of them is the complexity of the technologies, design, the presence or absence of corporate style and functionality. The more complex the application, the higher the cost is.
A distinctive feature of our pricing is that we can calculate the price of the order as a whole and not the number of hours that will be required for the development of apps for productions.
The duration of development depends, as a rule, on the specifics of the client's business and desires, as well as on the type of mobile platform. Today, the most relevant are mobile applications for Android and iOS.
Our customers are quite demanding, so they often have a number of requirements for us, which we are ready to meet:
successful experience in developing projects for medium and large scale businesses;
business expertise in the development of start-ups;
a team of seven specialists in the development of an application or website;
uniqueness - no standard solutions;
We do not use standard, templated or out-of-the-box solutions. All the projects that our customers entrusted to us were created specifically for every enterprise.
development period for three months;
transparent control system and flexibility in the development of mobile apps for industry.
Let’s Make the Final Decision
To be sure that your business needs a mobile application, let's analyze three main points together.
Your application should be really claimed in practice. In other words, the development of your business should be at such a level that you simply cannot do without a mobile solution to optimize production processes.
You need to understand the profitability of this project:
- The cost of developing an application should pay off the benefits.
- Provide a budget for maintaining and updating the application.
You must be ready to implement it.
Carefully consider how you will reorganize the work of production with the advent of the application. The introduction of a technological novelty into practice means the revision of previous processes and retraining to work with new ones.
Thus, a mobile business application is the easiest way to always be close to customers, partners or employees. In practice, this means that your production and sales processes will never stop which will bring you much more profits and greater recognition within your field.
Let’s get in touch asap and we will be able to tell you the cost of your project development, right away! It's free and does not oblige you to do anything!